Hi

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Sat Aug 22 09:14:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

Most people just use their favorite technology. There is a c++ & qt camp,
python & elementary, etc. The phone logic backend uses python and vala, the
lower level c and c++. Since the phone is just like a linux box, you can use
any technologies you want, such as java, ocaml, mono (theoretically, I
haven't tried).

Have look at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_developer_guide