Hi

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Aug 22 09:44:24 CEST 2009

Hi Soumik!

Depends on what you want to work on, but if you have a freerunner, my
suggestion is to install om2009 unstable there (see
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om2009 ) and contribute to Paroli for a
start (see http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli ). That'd be very
beneficial for many and you'd get easily in in the develpment for
Freerunner.

You're welcome to join #paroli irc-channel for discussion.

(and I know, others will recommend you other distros like SHR or
Debian - but I was first :)