[ALL] openbmap logger and quit (power, accidental close, etc...)

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Aug 22 11:49:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yesterday night I did about 350 Km of scanning, and the phone was
plugged to an USB car charger I bought (from TuxBrain). Unfortunately,
even though the phone was in charging mode, it seems that while using
the GPS is wastes more battery than the charger can give it, so even though
it lasted longer, somewhere near the end the phone just powered off.

Is there a way to recover the logging that was done and maybe upload it,
or is it all on RAM and tough luck for me?

Thanks,
Rui