[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Sat Aug 22 13:07:06 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 01:17:57AM +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>here is the error log
>mutrox at Iluvatar:~/apt-portal$ ./apt-portal.py playdeb
>/var/lib/python-support/python2.6/sqlalchemy/util.py:7:
>DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
>  import inspect, itertools, new, operator, sets, sys, warnings, weakref
[...]
>After some googling I don't find anything about this error, I will try
>to dedicate some more time to solve this and if not success maybe I
>will do my own php frontend based on the imported table.

This is surprisingly ungooglable!

But what I usually do on new Ubuntus is install python2.5
and (very cruelly) replace the symlink so that
/usr/bin/python -> /usr/bin/python2.5

But the other suggestion about hacking the source might be safer,
if Ubuntu is doing something in Python that actually uses 2.6 features ;)

Let us know how it works out!

--
mjt