[All] Status of the OM community

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:40:04 CEST 2009

Marko Knöbl <openmoko.marko at gmail.com> writes:
>> archive or delete outdated
>> information,
>
> Some time ago I thought about this too. However this turned out to be
> problematic for me: Personally I often have problems to tell whether a
> page is up-to-date or not because I don't have enough knowledge in
> this topic.

Any page about OM2008.x is outdated. Any page about bluez3 is
outdated.

And i think that any exact recipies are harmful too, users should be
educated instead getting strange and non-tested
instructions. E.g. look at all the pages that mention "iptables": lots
of useless commands without any decent explanation.

Also, if you have concerns about technical correctness of any
particular page, i suggest you ask guys on IRC (including me) to
comment on that.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com