Android Donut on FreeRunner (was Re: Kernel Mode-Setting (KMS) on Neo FreeRunner + Debian)

Christopher Friedt chrisfriedt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:16:11 CEST 2009

I'm definitely looking into getting in touch with Michael Trimarchi.
I'm interested to see if he can get some of the libglamo / glamo-dri
code to fit in with Android's GL implimentation. If that's the case,
then the FreeRunner graphics might actually speed up a bit (not to
mention how nice it would be to have some of the video operations
accelerated).

Also, thanks for the tip about checkjni - any speedup we can get would
definitely help.