[SHR-U] opkg upgrade results in no GSM again :(

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 08:34:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

Last night I did opkg upgrade and since then I am just getting 'No
Service' in grey on the signal strength meter.
Attached is a snip from my frameworkd.log[1] with log_level=DEBUG for ogsmd.

Although, I have no idea about AT commands, the only thing that looks
suspicious in the log is 'AT+COPS=3,0;+COPS?;+COPS=3,2;+COPS?'
resulting in '+CME ERROR: 3'.

BTW, I have an old (pretty old) yet working image of shr-u on another
partition which registers perfectly.

Was I not supposed to upgrade? Was there a red flag that I missed? And
anyways, do I need to wait for some upgrade or this can be fixed
rather easily (I would hate to reflash)

--Vikas

1:  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3497827/snip.frameworkd.log.txt
snip.frameworkd.log.txt