PISI 0.4 released

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Sun Aug 23 15:47:26 CEST 2009

Sounds great! Welcome to the team ... :)

You could start by requesting access to the code - I would create a
branch for you, so you could play around.

There is a basic class diagram in the docs, which should help with the
basic understanding of the architecture ...

Feel free to ask about anything ... also about Python if you want.

Michael