[All] Status of the OM community - volunteer

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon Aug 24 12:30:34 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-08-24, pon o godzinie 09:08 +0100, nacer pisze:
> Hi,
> I see there is a lot of work on the wiki. How can I help? I am really
> new to the project, but let me know how I can be helpful.
I invite you to help in editing Community Updates. IMHO it is easy for a
beginner, require not much work, but has to be done often. On [1] you
will find previous CU releases to have something to compare. Current CU
work is located in Draft_YYYY-MM-DD [2]. Exact instructions how to
contribute to Community updates, while conforming to wiki editing
guidelines are there [3].
	Additionally if you have nice ideas how future Community Updates should
look like, we can discuss how template/draft of whole CU should like
here [4].

[1]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates
[2]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/Draft_2009-09-02
[3]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:Community_Updates/Draft_2009-09-02
[4]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Update_Draft

--
Kind Regards,       Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
                    Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point