[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:00:13 CEST 2009

Sunder, Markus thank you so much for the feedback. Here's what I think

- About the cardinality, I don't use it too much in class diagram but I will
include cardinality in the diagram to make it clear
- I have doubts about the versions of a application. I think that versions
(Release class as you point) have many in common attributes with the
Application itself (each version can have different author(s), downloadURL,
installation instructions, etc). Maybe in the Application class we only need
to store the app name, description and in the versions, the authors,
downloadURL, etc.
- User karma is like popularity for application, I think that we may
implement a way to say thanks to developers/maintainers by given them karma
points. Same way as we will have a Top 10 applications, we should have Top
10 contributors IMHO.

I think mosts of your suggestions make perfect sense, I'll update the
diagram as soon as I can. But reading your comments I think that maybe we
should make a DB diagram instead to make things clearly from the DB
perspective and then we should update the Classes diagram, what do you
think?

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación