[All] Status of the OM community - volunteer

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:32:55 CEST 2009

2009/8/24, nacer <adamou.nacer at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I see there is a lot of work on the wiki. How can I help? I am really
> new to the project, but let me know how I can be helpful.
> Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the Openmoko community!

First of all I'd suggest subscribing to the Openmoko documentation
mailing list.[1] It's not very active but there are interesting
discussions sometimes.

Furthermore you can take a look at the Wiki Issues page[2], though
this page hasn't been updated for a long time.

As you are new user I think you could help by reviewing or writing
manuals on the wiki[3], both for the FreeRunner and the distribution
you are using.
Moreover many pages about certain distributions need updating.

I hope this was helpful
marko