[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Mon Aug 24 23:11:40 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:00:13AM -0500, Cristian Gómez wrote:

>I think mosts of your suggestions make perfect sense, I'll update the
>diagram as soon as I can. But reading your comments I think that maybe we
>should make a DB diagram instead to make things clearly from the DB
>perspective and then we should update the Classes diagram, what do you
>think?

I was reading those more or less as DB tables, so I based my feedback
on that.

But as RHK pointed out in the next email, someone should test apt-portal,
because that was talked about earlier and it already exists and should
be good enough and I've exchanged words with Joao Pinto about it..

... Which makes me at least one prime candidate to test it, but today was
a horrible Monday.

David Martinez of Tuxbrain dabbled in it, wonder if anything came out of it?

I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

--
mjt