[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Aug 25 00:54:34 CEST 2009

2009/8/24 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> So anyone had any success in trying out apt-portal (
> http://wiki.getdeb.net/apt-portal/Download )
>
> joaopinto at #getdeb is willing to help anyone running into problems.

Hi Risto not success yet, the thread problem persist and I have
checked that the cherrypy3 pkg is the one of page not the jaunty one.

Next step is to test it on a debian-testing system and if succed try
it on a debian Lenny used in openmoko.org,why on testing first?
Because there's a lot time passed since I played with debian the last
time and testing includes a 2.6.30 Kernel(yes just personal reasons
and curiosity) the main issue is that booth debian system not have
python2.6 in their standard  repos it's only abiablen on debian
experimental so let's see how all this will finish.

I also notice in this thread are two clear tendences one is use
somethng already done and adapt it (apt-portal) and the other is write
something from scratch (UML diag, object defiition etc...), I would
like to dedicate my few and scare efforts to the winning horse so what
do you(all) think are the best approach?