QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Tue Aug 25 09:03:35 CEST 2009

undrwater wrote:

> >> Whats new?
> >>  * Stylesheet(s)
> >>  * Download via GUI (divetools-ab needed)
> >>  * More settings
> >

> > I WAS diving yesterday, so I will attempt to grab my profiles today or
> > tomorrow. :)
> >
> > Russell Dwiggins
> >
> Discovered the usb host adapter I have is for the Zaurus.  Not compatible
> with the Neo.  I've got an order in for an adapter and it's on its way.
> Will Qsuunto-lite import JDivelog files?

QSuunto-Lite is only a viewer, so it will not support JDivelog files. But for its successor (whenever this may be) shall have import and export functionality. And JDivelog stores in XML and the dives themselves are stored in UDCF format, so it's really likely there will be a way to exchange.

You can see here [1] what is planned. Maybe I will also add reading UDCF to QSuunto-Lite, as I will need it for its successor, but that's not a promise!

Initially I hoped the amount of divers would be bigger within OM community and one or two would jump in to build a really good divelog app.

I will go on holidays at the end of the week and thus there won't happen anything in the code for 3 weeks - enough time for testing ;-)

Cheers,
 Christian