[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Aug 25 16:05:55 CEST 2009

[cut]
> I a little disagree with you here, I like the vision of the apt-get
> portal to be aplication-centric instead of distro-centric, I agree to
Each distro has it's own bb files. How do you imagine concatenating
these? Several app's descriptions from each distro? You have to divide
showroom into distros to separate their bb files.
[cut]

--
Kind Regards,       Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
                    Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point