[ALL] New showroom for Openmoko apps

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Aug 25 17:54:29 CEST 2009

> Well, app-oriented showroom will be easier to maintain (well, i'm not
> sure about that), but less useful for users and applications using
> data from that showroom (about that i'm sure :P).
Ok so this argument has conviced me about a separate showroom by
distro, one of the goals is that the info can be reused, so if in this
way can be easier lets take this approach

> Also, I would love to see self-built packages abbandoned at all and
> not used in such showroom, as they only produce mess and problems.
Distro mantainers have to work towards including this apps on their
distros to not let scape any of those cool apps (duke3d, doom, are an
example of cool apps lost in the distro evolutions)