Kernel Mode-Setting (KMS) on Neo FreeRunner + Debian

Thomas White taw at bitwiz.org.uk
Wed Aug 26 00:02:12 CEST 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:00:10 -0500 (CDT)
KaZeR <kazer at altern.org> wrote:

> > The binaries linked from that page are out of date - I'll update
> > them shortly if anyone's interested in this "lazy option".
> >

> I am :)
> Let's say that i'd like to blind test the other option :)

Up to date DRI binaries are now available on my site.  They're built
for SHR-Unstable, and your milage may vary with other distributions.

The usual disclaimer about installing experimental and potentially
FreeRunner-frying code is hereby made.  On the other hand, I run this
stuff day-to-day at the moment, and haven't had to run for the fire
extinguisher just yet.

Tom

--
Thomas White <taw at bitwiz.org.uk>