[ALL] Showroom practices

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Aug 26 00:55:21 CEST 2009

2009/8/25 Markus Törnqvist <mjt at nysv.org>:
> Hi!
>
> Having looked at apt-portal[1] my vote says that should be used for
> whatever we're going to build.
>
> Here are some practical questions:
>
> 1. Where to read about different distros, or more specifically their
> packages?
> What are these magical bb recipes, for example, and to what extent
> are they relevant to our interests?
We should use directly the repos apt2db read it and fills the bd I
guess opkg repos as they also use Packages.gz will be not so different

more on the other questions once I avoid this annoying trheading
problem (also happens to me in a virtualized Debian lenny, yes I have
succesfully installed Python2.6 and the apt2db also works)