Python email or direct GMail lib?

Adolph J. Vogel ajvogel at tuks.co.za
Wed Aug 26 13:48:56 CEST 2009

> I tried out Arora with this ~/.config/arora-browser.org/Arora.conf file:
> http://pastebin.com/fb3fa3b6
>
> And it does not seem to work. However Im on Arora 0.5, and dont find a
> newer package for ubuntu jaunty (9.04).

I compiled 0.8 from source on jaunty. It even has a deb generation script in
the source tar ball, that creates a deb file for easy installation.

What archeticture are you on? I have a 64bit deb close by that I can mail you
now, and a 32bit on my laptop that I can mail a bit later.

regards, Adolph

--
Adolph J. Vogel         BEng(Hons)