[ALL] POLL: What distro do you use?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Aug 26 18:28:08 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Patryk Benderz<Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> wrote:
> [cut]
>> Could you add separate entries for Om 2007, Om 2008 and Om 2009?
> +1
> I think we also should post our modifications (like changing state
> files, or using other telephony software) because for some of us - like
> me - stock SHR is unusable.
> Also might be worth to to mention if it is used as daily or testing
> phone.
> Can you put this on top of this survey?

I actually had OM2007, OM2008 and OM2009 separated as well as SHR
unstable/testing - but then I decided that it's a mess since then I
should also figure out the different versions of all other distros and
I have no idea of Android or QT stuff.. I think it's enough that
people tell the version in the name field (well ok, not everyone do
it..). Just to have a nice overlook of the distros people use.

And posting modifications: I think that's irrelevant, no-one uses the
phone with zero modifications. But I think it makes sense to create
another poll just to find out what telephone apps people use. Paroli,
zhone, ...?

You're welcome to run another poll later, for example in a month or
two with these changes.