Om2009

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:50:23 CEST 2009

I personally really like paroli, but dont see the need for a completely
separate distro for it.
I would like to see more work being done to integrating paroli as an
phone-util option into shr  (Perhaps down the road even integrating c_c's
'launcher' idea as a part of it?)
That would be the ideal phone environment for me.

But I'm probably biased as I use SHR-U as my daily phone. ;)

Thanks for all the work on paroli and om2009 though Angus!
As I mentioned above, I really like paroli, and appreciate all the hard work
you have put in thus far and hope that you continue!
Paroli as a quick and responsive phone utility is certainly an asset to the
om community!

Thanks,
-Dan Staley