OM2009

Ken Young rtm at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 27 08:53:44 CEST 2009

Angus Ainslie Wrote:

> Now I have a question of all of you. Should I continue to maintain Om2009.
> From the recent poll by rhk it seems that SHR users outnumber OM users by ~
> 7:1. So what I'd like to know is does anyone still think Om2009 is a worthy
> venture or should I move over to SHR and see what help I can be there.

The results of Risto's poll were very surprising, at least to me.  Everyone
should take a look at it (http://doodle.com/sd2c8d8snr23eeqq).   70+ percent
of the participants are using SHR.   There really is no second place winner.
I think we should all concentrate our efforts on SHR.

> This should not be interpreted as paroli being abandoned as paroli is in the
> SHR feeds. I haven't tested it, but getting it to work would be one of my first
> tasks if it doesn't.

paroli has a LOT of fans, and your work on it is greatly appreciated!

Ken Young