QNavitCtl - Navit Bookmarks via dbus

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:58:13 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 27.08.2009, 11:29 +0300 schrieb Risto H. Kurppa:
> So they server a little bit different purpose. I'd very much like to
> use vector maps (=navit) but so far bitmaps rock a bit more (and I
> prefer omgps over tangogps...)

I had to use navit for geocaching the weekend (because tGPS refused to
show map tiles for some reason, automagically resolved now) and found it
quite imprecise (not to say unusable) when walking around very small
distances (~5m). Seems like Navit averages the GPS signal for car usage
and tGPS simply shows on the map what it reads from the chip.