Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at
Thu Aug 27 11:52:13 CEST 2009

I use OM2009T5, with OWrt state files and few SHR libraries. Why OM2009?
Simply because it is much more stable than SHR-U. Now someone will start
yelling "...but it is called unstable...". Fine, but SHR means "STABLE
hybrid release" in first place. So i ask, where is this stability?
	I hate to say this, but in circumstances you are having new full time
job, it might be worth to abandon OM2009. What to do on SHR? Definitely
take care of _real_ testing branch which would be more stable. This way,
some day maybe we will have SHR release which finally will be totally

Kind Regards,       Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
                    Linux Registered User #377521
/\   - against proprietary attachments

Email secured by Check Point