Showroom hosting , roadmap draft & design

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:58:43 CEST 2009

On 8/27/09, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
> (ps. now that SHR seems to be the #1 distro, I remember that someone
> somewhere said that this showroom installer could be integrated to SHR
> installer -> Freerunner GUI for Showroom!)

That was me. I think I can also help you with providing web API for
showroom (well, for integrating SHR Installer it's must have ;)) if
there is no such thing yet in apt-portal.

BTW. apt-portal looks at repositories and Packages file in it, yup? I
think parsing bb files could be overkill. OE repos also provide
Packages file in repositories (maybe even it's the same format as
Debian's, but i'm not sure), so modificating apt-portal to work with
SHR shouldn't be that hard :)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos