Om2009

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:05:28 CEST 2009

Michal Brzozowski a écrit :
> Then just flush one of the SHR-u images that people report as stable and
> don't upgrade... That's what I do.

I like small fixes, and I don't like huge breaking changes, nor this
idea of a "unstable, which is stable, which is not so stable please wait
before upgrading... ok now! don't move then!".
Of course I understand the lack of -testing and/or -stable branch is a
suffered constraint and not a choice.

I am not *against* SHR, but please do not forget people who prefer
stability over bleeding-edge (hello Debian users o/)

Xavier Cremaschi.