Om2009

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:54:22 CEST 2009

On 8/27/09, Laszlo KREKACS <laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> However your message generated lot of response, but the main
> shr developers didnt speak up.

That idea (abbandoning om2009 in favor of shr-testing and -stable)
came from PaulFertser, DocScrutinizer and few core SHR developers, so
I don't think our response is really needed ;) We're rather waiting
for Angus decision and watching what community says.

About maillists - core decisions are discussed on shr-coreteam list,
after that it's discussed publicly on shr-devel list (so when
community don't agree with coreteam decission it doesn't have to
happen at all). Every big decision regarding image or our apps *has to
be* discussed publicly, on shr-devel or shr-user list. Only on IRC are
discussed only small issues. Of course discussing big issues starts on
IRC, but then it's moved to maillists ;)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos