[all] Don't answer a call by turning FR upside down..

Alex Teiche xelapond at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:52:11 CEST 2009

I feel like this would be more of an annoyance then a feature during normal
use.  Like Risto said, putting it in your pocket could be annoying.
However, I feel like this could be really useful in stands, e.g. car mount.
If you don't want to recieve calls while in the car(but are using the GPS,
for example), then just put it in the stand/holder/mount upside down.

As long as there is a way to turn it off easily, it sounds good:)