Showroom hosting , roadmap draft & design

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Aug 28 07:18:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Fabian Killus<fabian at ji-xiansheng.de> wrote:
> I did a quick mockup of how I would like to have such a showroom
> look like. The "traditional" openmoko colors were used.
>
> Please comment if you like it or not (I know it's not perfect, just an
> idea). Here comes the png:
>
> http://ji-xiansheng.de/tmp/om_packages_mockup.png
>
> jxs

Wow, nice done Fabian!

I like the layout, it has the elements we need. I can't find anything
else missing than some kind of voting system to find out the top apps.
The colours are maybe a bit heavy, I'd prefer something lighter.

I think this is a good start, I can't wait to see what David's up to.

David: release early, release often: let us see what's happening so
people can contribute!
Release the specs of the layout so people can work on themes/mockups.

Excited!