QtMoko images V8

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 28 10:26:05 CEST 2009

Thomas HOCEDEZ wrote:

> -Is a more efficient Web browser is included ? The one by default is not
> really good.

Yes, that browser has many problems. I am trying to port arora web
browser, but it will take some time. Until then you can install some
browsers for X windows and use QX to run them. I am using links2, but
you can install and use any browser that is in debian.

> - How can I reactivate the keyboard while surfing ? I can't authenticate
> on some sites 'cause I don't have keyboard anymore ...

Sometimes you can activate keyboard by clicking keybard icon in the top
panel. But if it's not there then it's bug that needs fixing. So you can
use browser in X or send patch :)

Btw using X has the advantage, that neo will not suspend in X which is
IMHO good.

Regards

Radek