vi vs. nano in shr user manual (was Re: SHR first experiences & user manual)

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Fri Aug 28 10:49:28 CEST 2009

>Maybe the manual should explain how to use vi: how to save, exit etc..
>I have no idea how to use it. Maybe a link to vi howto?

the question is how in depth should the manual go. even describing how
to adjust volume level (which as has been said million times is unique
to each device so there is not a common setting - for some 110 is good,
for others 120 is required) seems for some people too overwhelming to
describe...

I also question too many links in the manual as i would like to package
it as html for people to view it on the phone...

@risto:

to save:
ESC :w ENTER

to quit: