Towards paperless geocaching - Advanced Geocaching Tool for Linux

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:21:04 CEST 2009

Yes, I'm sure about that and now as I tried again it worked. Strange.
Does the program need a restart first to write the data to a config
file? Just guessing here...
Anyway, next issue :) Downloading works quite fine, had to create
~/caches first and wondered why it won't work...
Could you please make the Maps dir configurable? I luckily have a
symlink ~/Maps -> mapdir, but someone else won't...
Do you somehow set the font color(s) yourself? I use the gtk-theme-neo
(black bg and green borders/text) on which the black text in AGT is
unreadable.

Still being able to get the cache descriptions right on the neo is
great, now I don't have to print pages and pages of caches anymore. :D

--
Marcel