QNavitCtl - Navit Bookmarks via dbus

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Fri Aug 28 14:19:12 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl>wrote:

> [cut]
> > I like all the purposes you did it for - this makes Navit again a bit
> > more usable
> Oh, come on Risto, it is much more usable than tangoGPS for example.
> Navit has a working routing engine which is vital.

You're wrong comparing both solutions here.

They are not intented to do the same job. TangoGPS is not a routing app and,
in a lot of case, this is enough seeing where you are going to drive,
without the need of routing.

These soft are not in the same cathegory to me.

> --
> Kind Regards,       Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
>                    Linux Registered User #377521
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> /\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments
>

> Email secured by Check Point

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <steven at le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB