Qt Extended 4.4.3

Pablo Miño pablodanielmino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:48:33 CEST 2009

I am actually using GTA01, not GTA02 (I did not fix it yet, I hope I
can do it soon). Are there QtMoko images for GTA01 or only GTA02?

As I have been using Qt Extended for a while now I was really wanting
to give it a try to 4.4.3, is it possible to give you an FTP where you
can upload the images?

Thank you very much.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 02:51, HouYu Li<karadog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. My server is ran out of money. I am
> sad about this. I think I should notify the community webmaster to change
> the link.
>
> Now, you can visit qtmoko.org and look for qtmoko on debian images. That's a
> promising building.
>
> Thank you for your interesting.
>
> 2009/8/28 Pablo Miño <pablodanielmino at gmail.com>
>>
>> Dear folks,
>>
>> Does anyone know where can I download Qt Extended 4.4.3 images?
>> The wiki link is broken and I do not find a download site anywhere.
>>
>> Thank you a lot.
>>
>> --
>> Pablo Miño

> --