apt-portal import opkg repos :) & some comments

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Aug 29 07:23:25 CEST 2009

David, awesome work there!

Can't wait to see you release the devel version of the repo.

Nice spotting broken pyelf-sudoku, I hope it'll get fixed soon. And I
also hope the dpkg-branch could live in the original apt-portal
project to avoid too much division.

It sound's a bit nasty to me to write all package descriptions
manually.. But if that has to be then we'll do it. Or maybe someone's
skilled enough to write the python+sql lines to do the work for us..

If you want to discuss the apt-portal stuff live, you're welcome to
join #getdeb (live java client:
http://java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=getdeb)