Showroom hosting , roadmap draft & design

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Aug 29 17:58:51 CEST 2009

why not packages.openmoko.org?? if  I remember well openmoko.org
mainting and thematics is about comunity  so if some openmoko.org is
listening will be hard to create such subdomain pointing to an
external subdomain?
Nevertheless whatever decision taken Tuxbrain will sponsor  the new
domain if needed
alternatively to openmoko.org if is not responsive enough or not
posible(logo sponsor ) I vote for om-comnunity.org