QtMoko is great! :-)

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Sun Aug 30 03:04:20 CEST 2009

* Stefan Fröbe wrote, Il 29/08/2009 23:45:
> Hi Andrea,
> I also tried it out yesterday and loved the speed - I could not start
> any X apps, however. How did you manage to run tangogps???
> Stefan
You have to click on the QX icon on the App section (it's a black icon
with an X). Then you can launch TangoGPS with a GUI. You can always exit
or pause TangoGPS with a quick AUX button pression. I think i'll try to
add some instruction and photos on the QtMoko Wiki (
http://www.qtmoko.org ).

Very cool, and it works well!

I like the fact that under Qt, with this method, we can launch any X
program, absolutely smart.

--
Andrea