[QtMoko] Some QtMoko Questions

Ahmad Abdel-Yaman ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 14:20:18 CEST 2009

Hello everyone, I just tried the latest QtMoko release and it's absolutely excellent. I do have a couple of questions though:
1. Where do I need to put the images for QtMoko to see them (for example if I want to change the homescreen background or assign a certain photo to a contact)? And is there a specific file type that I should use?2. If I want to change the ringtones, do I still have to replace the original phonering.wav and alarm.wav with files that have the same name and type or do I simply need to add the new files to the same directory (/opt/qtmoko/etc/SystemRingTones)?
Thank you.Ahmad