Broken FR for sale

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:57:44 CEST 2009

If anyone wants it, I have one broken FR and I've gotta get rid of it. The
computational aspect is fine, the only part of it that doesn't work is the
screen, which is cracked. The screen DOES NOT WORK!! It's cracked and you
can't see anything useful. Just colors and lines. The phone itself works
fine, including the touchscreen (if you know where to touch without seeing
anything). You can SSH in and play music. It still works, it just has no
meaningful display.

It is A5 with no buzzfix.

Comes with 3 batteries, wall charger, stylus pen, USB cable, OM branded
neoprene pouch, and wired headset. If you're interested, make me an offer.

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer