Litemoko, new window environment

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sun Aug 30 18:26:21 CEST 2009

>Out of curiosity, did anyone try it? I've used it for the past 2
>weeks, and it works flawlessly. Fast, simple, and the apps run
>fullscreen. Just what I needed, but maybe I'm in minority :-)

i did and it worked ok for me but then i went for vacation so i switched
to shr apps and haven't had time to switch back yet :)

i'ts great to have an alternative to shr native apps. also icewm is
good. actually i still use literki with the top bar :)

would be nice to get all your packages into shr repos...

Petr