Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:34:04 CEST 2009

Good looking app! And quite fast!

Things I noticed so far:
- As I wrote on ML before - there is no line breaking for cell
broadcasting info - if info is long it expands the application window
so the app is unusable after that
- It would be nice to have a possibility to select broadcasting
channels - right now I get info fro all channels and some of it I
don't want to see
- If I go to Contacts->Select some contact->Send SMS. What I see:

To: + button "Select Contact" - I'd like to see To: + Contact name
I've just selected + button "Add more recipients" (but shorter :))

Re: "some gibberish" - What this Re: is supposed to mean? I'm not
replying to no one - I'm just writing a message ;)

In overall I like the application and wish the development to continue
at the same speed as it is now!

Leonti