[all] Don't answer a call by turning FR upside down..

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Mon Aug 31 13:29:05 CEST 2009

Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
[...]
>>> If the phone is not upside down, alert as predefined.
>>> Continue sniffing: if the phone is turned upside down, go silent, stop vibra.
>> And reject the call too, I guess?
>
> Possibly but I wouldn't do that - to the caller it's like I don't want
> to talk with him instead of not available.. (compare it to action when
> the phone's in silent mode)

If I turn the phone upside down while it rings, then surely I meant
to reject the call. I.e. I want the sound to stop, and not by picking
up. Very similiar to reject.

The nice thing about reject is that you don't waste the other
persons time. If you just let the phone ring, perhaps with the
sound off, then they will be waiting hoping that you eventually
pick it up. Well, perhaps we want that when the call is IDed
as a telemarketer . . .

Helge Hafting