Qt Extended 4.4.3

Pablo Miño pablodanielmino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:07:31 CEST 2009

I really like the idea but for the next few months (until my child is
born) I will be really busy so I cannot promise to be much responsive
but I want to be part of it. As I am not much experienced with this
kind of things this would be like my first challenge to learn.

If anyone else wants to participate please tell us.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 02:22, Radek Polak<psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Pablo Miño wrote:
>
>> I am actually using GTA01, not GTA02 (I did not fix it yet, I hope I
>> can do it soon). Are there QtMoko images for GTA01 or only GTA02?
>
> The rootfs should be quite the same for GTA01. Probably paths in sysfs
> could be different and you will need GTA01 kernel. I would be happy to
> make GTA01 images, but i dont have the hardware to test it.
>
>> As I have been using Qt Extended for a while now I was really wanting
>> to give it a try to 4.4.3, is it possible to give you an FTP where you
>> can upload the images?
>
> If we manage to create working images for GTA01 i can put them on my
> server.
>
> Radek

Pablo Miño