[QtMoko] Some QtMoko Questions

Ahmad Abdel-Yaman ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 17:05:24 CEST 2009

Thanks, that worked perfectly :-)

I just noticed something strange though: I got a couple of calls, and I couldn't hear the caller. The phone wakes up and rings, I can answer, and the caller hears me, but i can't hear anything on the speaker. This problem only happens on incoming calls, outgoing calls work just fine. Could this have to do with the phone not waking up from suspend properly?

Ahmad