fixing bug #1024 successful reports?

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Mon Aug 31 18:51:39 CEST 2009

Hi there !

I updated my (by adding a 10uF cap in parallel), and the result is
totally excellent !
I can stay up to 4 days without pluging my FR, and during those days
calling 1h.
I tried on SHRu & QtMoko v8, same results. So, I can say it's fixed for me.

I will "patch" some other french FR the coming days. I'll ask to post here.