[Off Topic] Prepaid SIM Suggestions

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:58:50 CEST 2009

Evening all,

I'll be heading to the EU for a little over 2 weeks in a week or so,
and am in need of some advice.  I'd like to use my FR over there, and
as such need a prepaid SIM.

As for requirements;
1) I'd like to use the same card in Germany (Munich), France
(Toulouse), and Switzerland (Lausanne)
2) I need to be able to make/receive international calls/SMS
3) I'd like to try out some of this newfangled GPRS stuff (N.America
sucks this for reasonable plans).

I'll be arriving in Munich so that'll be where I'll pick up the SIM.

Since a good number of the community are from those areas, I'd like to
ask your advice on a carrier/options for all this.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Toaster