[Off Topic] Prepaid SIM Suggestions

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:10:42 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 04:58:50PM -0400, Cameron Frazier wrote:
> 1) I'd like to use the same card in Germany (Munich), France
> (Toulouse), and Switzerland (Lausanne)

This should be possible with most pre-paid card. However, roaming costs are
not cheap (although they just got a load less expensive, thanks to the
European Parliament), and you'd certainly pay less if you bought a new card
per country unless you are not going to use the card very much.

> 2) I need to be able to make/receive international calls/SMS

AFAIK, this is possible with any pre-paid card.

> 3) I'd like to try out some of this newfangled GPRS stuff (N.America
> sucks this for reasonable plans).

Again, any decent carrier with offer this.

Regards

Jeff