[QtMoko] triangle icon on shelf (top bar)

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Tue Dec 1 00:27:25 CET 2009

Hello World,

I am using QtMoko v14 on a US FreeRunner (rev A6).  Ever since I switched
from Speak Out Wireless to Fido, QtEI shows a triangle icon on the shelf
(top bar).  This triangle icon did not appear when I used Speak Out
Wireless.  I Googled for “qtopia phone triangle icon” and found an IRC
log<http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/livelogs/qtopia/qtopia.20080809.txt>(search
for “triangle”) claiming the triangle icon means roaming.  Is this
true?  If yes, how can I be roaming when I am (AFAIK) in my home area?  I
live and work in Delta, British Columbia, Canada.

Thanks,
Brolin

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended audience.” —
Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>