[WikiReader] French Image

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Tue Dec 1 09:26:31 CET 2009

No, I didn't. What would be the interest to do so ?

I used  ArticleIndex, ArticleParser and ArticleRenderer individually
(not the 00run shell script.) This time, I use the script, but a huge
articles0.html file is being generated. I think it is not a good thing,
but I will see this midday, the parsing will be over and rendering started.

About the French application, I managed to compile with french
sentences, but the keybord refuses to be changed (though I redraw it !)....
For now, one of my priority will be to find parts to replace my touch
area (or whole screen, all seems to be glued).