[WikiReader] French Image

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Dec 1 10:09:49 CET 2009

2009/12/1 Thomas HOCEDEZ <thomas.hocedez at free.fr>:
> No, I didn't. What would be the interest to do so ?
it generate the index from the final filesto be able to search them
correctly generating a hash file that must be included, in the image
directory:
$../host-tools/has-gen/has-gen --fnd=pedia.fnd --pfx=pedia.pfx --hsh=pedia.hsh

> I used  ArticleIndex, ArticleParser and ArticleRenderer individually
> (not the 00run shell script.) This time, I use the script, but a huge
> articles0.html file is being generated. I think it is not a good thing,
parsing is precisely the generation of this html files :) it transform
from wiki code to html , so is normal that file is generated is about
the sizes of the original xml file
> but I will see this midday, the parsing will be over and rendering started.
>
> About the French application, I managed to compile with french
> sentences, but the keybord refuses to be changed (though I redraw it !)....
> For now, one of my priority will be to find parts to replace my touch
> area (or whole screen, all seems to be glued).

Regarding just one pedia0.dat file is normal cause you use only one
machine to do that, OM has generated varios dat files because they
paralelize the process , with different peaces of the xml to
parse/render